Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, we are featuring September’s Stamp of the Month Paper Garden a set of ten elegant floral stamps. If you have come here from Jen’s blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle so even if your starting here you’ll work your way around by clicking the links at the end of the post.
This month there are over 40 Close to My Heart Consultant’s sharing their art, what are we waiting for let’s get started!
I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with this set. I was very attracted to the floral images, but a little intimidated too. I saw this card fold and thought it would make a great focus for the floral image. It was super easy to make!
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 7-1/4″ and 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (bottom piece). Score the larger piece at 5-1/2″.
- B & T: 1-3/4″ x 4″ and 2-1/4″ x 4″ (I used two different colors of the Enchantment Paper Fundamentals)
- Inside of the card: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Front panel: 2-1/4″ x 3 -3/4″(same color as the card base), 2″ x 3-1/2″(same as the inside of the card)
- Attach the B & T to the top and bottom pieces.
- Stamp on the 2″ x 3-1/2″ piece. Layer on the 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece.
- Position the bottom piece (2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″) on the card base. Take care to line up the edges. I used Thin 3D Foam Tape on the 4 corners of the stamped piece and attach it to the top of the card and the bottom. This is what holds the card together.
- I put light pencil lines where my sentiment would fit and stamped so that area would be seen with the card closed.
Now hop on over to Jen Rubio’s blog (yes, I’m the filling in the Jen oreo this month on the blog hop) to see her artwork. Be sure to visit all the consultants blogs to get some great crafting inspiration! Remember the September Stamp of the Month is only available until September 30th – so order yours today!!!